Modern Logic is excited to share this opportunity to join our team as a Business Development Representative (BDR). As a BDR you will be a valued member of our experienced and highly respected team. Our Client Services team comes from some of the best technology teams in the business, such as: Adobe, Apple and Microsoft.
The BDR will join the Sales Director in advancing new business opportunities for digital software development in mid market and enterprise accounts. As BDR, you will be the principal point of contact between Modern Logic and its potential new customers. You’ll identify new markets, prospects and leads and formulate recommended service offerings to prospective customers.
The BDR position at Modern Logic will require you to be a consultative seller. You will help the client identify their software needs and then match them to the right digital software services as part of closing the deal. We offer a high variable compensation package to reward you for sales contribution toward an overall $2M annual target.
Who we are:
Modern Logic is a digital product studio, based in Minneapolis. We offer full stack digital software development. This ranges from the front end to the back end integration. This includes development of: Mobile, Web, Web Apps, Backend Integrations, and iOT.
- Help to drive the growth of Modern Logic through direct sales efforts
- Pursues relationships with potential new accounts in order to increase revenue
- Create new sales opportunities and demonstrate a good understanding of customer challenges within digital sales
- Identify new growth opportunities by interpreting client needs and working with the development teams to advance toward revenue growth
- Has detailed knowledge of services being offered and ensures that services consistently meet clients needs
- Undertake disciplined sales practices
- Delivering and closing new sales opportunities
- Strong consultative and collaborative orientation
- Entrepreneurial, with the ability to work effectively on your own initiative in a competitive marketplace
- Demonstrable track record of developing, negotiating, and closing digital software service solutions within mid market and large enterprises
- Strong persuasion skills and the ability to qualify prospects
- Ability to confidently make cold calls and build pipelines
- Strong relationship development skills and rapport building
- Knowledgeable about digital software development and service offerings
CRM and Sales Tools:
- Prospecting for new sales within your network and through LinkedIn
- Prospecting for new sales using Seamless.ai – Contact development tool
- Tracking sales efforts within HubSpot
- 4 – 7 years of digital software services sales
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota
- Experience selling to enterprise level prospects